The Infatuation (It's a Spritz!) by Bad Hunter Head Bartender Vinny Starble
- 2 oz Kirosawa Sake Junmai Kimoto
- 1.5 oz Italicus
- 1 oz Cucumber infused Grey Goose
- .5 oz Lemon
- .5 oz House Key Lime Cordial
- 1 can Alloy Wine Works Method Aluminum Sparkling Chardonnay
- Combine all ingredients (except for the can of wine) into a shaker tin.
- Whip Shake on crushed ice.
- Dump into cake trifle or punch bowl.
- Pour a small amount (2ish oz) of wine into mixture.
- Top with crushed ice.
- Shove can upside into ice.
- Garnish with a garden of green and white seasonal produce.